The Country Reports are a data collection regarding the situation of female Architects and Civil Engineers in the partner countries:
They build the first part of the so-called “Compendium 4 in 1” that will combine the project results at a view (1. Country Reports / 2. Best Practise Examples / 3. Career Tracker / 4. Strategic Considerations and Policy Recommendations).
- explaining the legal and practical framework of the professions and of general aspects of gender equality in each partner country
- clarifying differences and similarities in professional structures
- clarifying differences and similarities in the situation of female Architects and Civil Engineers
- a basis for defining the Career Tracking approach
- a basis for strategic considerations and policy recommendation